Note! Although we have tried to select those which are well maintained, the condition of the trail markings on the ground may vary. We have included trails whose markings have been somewhat eroded through normal use, yet are as usable as ever.. Please refer each time to the description of the trail and use the attached GPX files.
- Vistula Bicycle Route (with detours around missing sections)
- VeloDunajec (with detours around missing sections)
- Dłubnia Valley Cycle Trail
- Żeleński Cycle Trail
- Sal de Bochegna – link Salina Cracoviensis
- Rzezawa and Nowy Wiśnicz Link Salina Cracoviensis
- Cycle Trail of the Eagles’ Nests
- Bicycle Salt Ring Salina Cracoviensis – a tourist trail along the former Wieliczka–Bochnia saline
- Lower Drwinka Trail
The map below shows a summary of all the listed bicycle trails (red) and the layout of the VeloMałopolska network (purple).