Church of the Transfiguration in Jabłonka
The present church in Jablonka, a village at the foot of Babia Góra, is the second one to have been erected here. The first one was built of wood and was located on the site of the today's cemetery. It existed from the 16th to the mid-19th century. The brick church dedicated to the Transfiguration of Our Lord was built in 1802–1807, at the time of Father Józef Janiczak, and replaced the wooden structure. A tower topped with an onion dome is built into the nave of the church, forming a unified front of the church. The gabled roof of the nave, covered with bright metal sheets, is decorated with a small ridge tower. It is clear that the furnishings of the old church were moved to the new building, from which several works of art have survived to the present day, namely the Late Baroque statues of the four holy virgins and the Rococo passion cross with figures of the Virgin Mary, St John the Evangelist and St Mary Magdalene. The main furnishings in the church today are three altars made in the early 20th century in a South Tyrolean workshop, a pulpit dating from 1869 and an organ imported from Hungary in 1914.